Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Weedanort

Sports FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil - General Discussion

FIFA World Cup 2014 winner  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Winning team of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will be...

• Germany
    • Argentina

From Group A: Bra & Mex

From Group B: Ned & Chi

From group C: Gre & Col

There are others that are already qualified for the eight quarters, but they will still play this week. :P

Of course I'm shouting Brazil every second :) hahahahaha 

I've been watching most of the games and randomly cheering for one of the two teams playing!

If it weren't by the World Cup, I'd be having school until July 1st, and my school stopped on June 12th xD

Edited by Lu Xun

Posted Image

Are you rooting for you country?

Can anyone give me a list of who's already qualified for the eight quarters? xD

USA, USA!!!

DAMN U BECKARMAN /shot

Now we're in a tight spot >.<

Not even I, the Avatar could stop it....I have meditated over this...I don't wish to spoil anything, but the final game goes a little something like this: GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the ________win the game!!!!

Not even I, the Avatar could stop it....I have meditated over this...I don't wish to spoil anything, but the final game goes a little something like this: GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the ________win the game!!!!

We need to have a 5 goal difference against you guys.

So...

BRING IT OOOON

I'm from America, even though i cheer for different teams. Like this one match between Belgium and Russia, i was screaming "COME ON, BELGIUM!" 

After a while, i kept waiting for someone to score a goal. That's when in the second half, Belgium had scored a goal in the 90+ minute mark, i think (I can't remember >.<). I kept thinking, "Am i a good luck charm, or is it just a coincidence that they won?" Don't judge me for saying what i think, okay?

Posted Image

Poor Italy.

Looks like will Luis Suarez face a FIFA ban after biting Giorgio Chiellini. Apparently this is the third time he bit another player O_O

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/suarez-strikes-uruguay-star-bites-chiellini-article-1.1842070

Either way, was rooting for Japan, Korea and Spain. Well they won't be qualifying so =w=...

Still rooting for Germany, Mexico and Brazil. 

Edited by Noobles

Looks like will Luis Suarez face a FIFA ban after biting Giorgio Chiellini. Apparently this is the third time he bit another player O_O

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/suarez-strikes-uruguay-star-bites-chiellini-article-1.1842070

Either way, was rooting for Japan, Korea and Spain. Well they won't be qualifying so =w=...

I'm gonna root for Germany, too.

Yep, he bit a Chelsea player and someone else.

I tipped Germany for the cup. :P

U.S.A will lose their next round match. Eden Hazard ftw.

Is that so? U.S.A. may very well get there best player back from injury. Chances aren't the greatest....However, I do believe they'll pull this off.

Is that so? U.S.A. may very well get there best player back from injury. Chances aren't the greatest....However, I do believe they'll pull this off.

Good luck getting through their goalkeeper.

Good luck getting through their goalkeeper.

You're right, it will be a challenge. But USA can handle it, atleast, that's my opinion. Watching Brazil VS Chile now.